Tuesday, September 3, 2013

DoTerra Essential Oils- Citrus Bliss Water

This water is FANTASTIC!
  We served it at our Doterra Essential Oils Party.  I actually liked it so much that I now add oils to my water to drink. 

Citrus Bliss Water
-Citrus to cut up. (You can use Oranges, Lemons, Limes, Grapefruits, etc)
- Water
 -Ice
- DoTerra Citrus Bliss Essential Oil
- Optional- Sweeteners such as Agave, Honey, Stevia
 
You can do different variations of this.  My personal favorite is the DoTerra Grapefruit Essential Oil to use in my water.
Directions are pretty self explanatory.  
Cut up the citrus.  Add several drops of oil (the amount depends on personal preference and how many people you are serving.  Add sweetener if you want.  Then add the ice and water.
 
Like DoTerra Essential Oils?  Check out our other recipes HERE!
Brooke

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...