Friday, May 3, 2013

Birchbox Love

I recently joined Birchbox!  I have heard of Birchbox before and put it on my list of things to do or sign up for later.  Now that I have signed up, and received a couple boxes in the mail, I'm sad that I put it off until later. 

Birchbox is a great way to discover new beauty and lifestyle products.  You can subscribe to the monthly box for $10 per month and that includes shipping!  And then every month, they will send you a box full of samples and even an occasional full-size product to try out.  Then you can earn points buy purchasing products and referring friends to get more products for free!




So this last Birchbox that I received had two full size products: a lip crayon and under eye rollerball!  And the samples are so much fun as well!  There was cologne, face cleanser, hair product and more!  You should definitely consider giving Birchbox a try!  You will love it!

I also bought the Special Edition Garden Birchbox!  Occasionally, they offer Special Edition boxes that you can order separate from the monthly subscription.  The Garden one was so fun with seeds, lotion, a cutting knife (for all the fruits and veggies from your garden), a notepad, cologne, a candle and more.  And the packaging is so cute!  It's like getting a fun gift from a friend!  I love it!




So what are you waiting for?  Don't regret waiting to order, like I did.  Try it now and see just how fun it is!

NOTE:  There is a waiting list to join the monthly subscription, but the wait isn't very long.  :)



Briana

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...