Monday, April 22, 2013

Grilled Chicken Ranch Pasta

Do you every have those days when you know you have to make dinner, but have no idea what to make?  I actually have those days quite often.  Usually I end up throwing a bunch of ingredients together to make a meal.  I never write down what I made, but when my kids ask for it again, I really regret that I did not take the time to do it.  So here you go!


Grilled Chicken Ranch Pasta

Ingredients:
Grilled Chicken (your preference on how much chicken you want in the pasta)
One frozen bag of Peas
One box of uncooked pasta
One small can of Cream of Chicken Soup
2 cups of milk
One Packet of Ranch Dressing Mix
2 TBS Parmesan Cheese
Salt and Pepper

Put peas in pot of water.  Boil.  Once the water starts to boil, add pasta.  Cook until pasta is tender.  Drain Pasta and Peas.  Return pasta and peas to pot.  Add grilled chicken.  (I used frozen grilled chicken strips and warmed them up in a pan beforehand.)  Add can of soup, milk and ranch dressing mix, and parmesan cheese.  Stir and warm up.  Add salt and pepper to taste.  Enjoy! 

Briana

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks amazing! :)

I would love for you to join my Link Up this week!

http://www.pluckys-secondthought.com/pluckys-link-up-5-with-co-host/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...