Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Love Blocks

Valentine's Day is so much fun!  My daughters and I decided to do a little project with pink paper.  Their favorite color is pink, so they were so excited and asked me everyday for a week when we were going to use that paper! 


 My husband cut a 2x4 into various sizes and he even sanded it for me! (The largest block is 8 inches tall.)  It was so nice to have his help.  He works a ton of hours being a OB/GYN resident, so I love it when he is home.  I painted the blocks white and then we mod podged the paper onto the blocks. 

For the letters and hearts, I used my Silhouette machine.  The font I used was a one I downloaded called LoveNessTwo.  My daughters loved putting the vinyl on! We finished it off with some bakers twine.

 Such a fun project and looks so cute in my front entry way!

Briana

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Fabulous way to use that gorgeous paper! Your diy's are really great! Have a great week! Kelly xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...