Friday, February 21, 2014

Peanut Butter Rice Krispies


This is one of our favorite treats!  But I'm a little partial to peanut butter and chocolate.  Yummy!  My mouth is watering as I type.  Every time I make these, they are gone as fast as I can cut them.  

So go ahead an make them, you won't be disappointed.  :)
 
 

 
Peanut Butter Rice Krispies

1 cup Karo Syrup
1 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup sugar
About 6 cups Rice Krispies
(Give or take, it's up to you.  I personally like them a little gooey.)
2 cups of chocolate chips ( any combination: milk, semi-sweet, butterscotch, etc.)

Lightly spray a 9x13 inch pan.  Add the Karo syrup, peanut butter and sugar.  Bring to a boil and let it boil for about 1 minute.  Take away from the heat and add the rice krispies.  Transfer to the pan.  Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or a double boiler and spread over the rice krispie treats.  Let sit until chocolate hardens.  Cut and enjoy!


 
Briana
 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...