Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Easy FUDGE made from DoTerra Essential Oils

I recently had a DoTerra Essential Oils Party
 
For the refreshment table, I wanted everything to have some oils in it.  I tried one of the DoTerra Fudge Recipes I found. It was complicated and did not set up right.
 
I decided to try something different and it worked great!!  
 

EASY DoTerra Essential Oils FUDGE

Ingredients:
1 Bag White Chocolate Chips (12 oz)
1 Can Vanilla Frosting (16oz)
13 drops of DoTerra Essential Oils
Food Coloring (if you would like)

Directions:
Spray a 7x7 or 8x8 pan with cooking spray.  Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave.  When you can stir it smooth, add the Frosting and stir again until smooth.  Then add the DoTerra Essential Oils and stir.  Spread in the greased pan and chill. 

Notes:
The flavors I made for the party was Peppermint Chocolate, Slim and Sassy, Lemon, Wild Orange and On Guard.
For the Peppermint Chocolate, I used Regular Milk Chocolate Chips and Chocolate Frosting. 

There are several other Doterra Recipes that I have for you, so stay tuned!!
 
Brooke

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That fudge looks so good! I would like to try the Wild Orange or Lemon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...