Thursday, August 23, 2012

Missing in Action

For those of you who have noticed our absence lately, I just wanted to give you the heads up on what is going on in our lives.

Brittany just completed a move and is still busy unpacking and organizing her home.

Bridget's computer bit the dust (had some water damage) and now she is without a computer for the time being.  Hopefully she can get a replacement ASAP!

I am in the process of getting ready to move as well.  Moving is so much work and we are starting to pack already and moving all next week.  My boys start school next week, so there goes all my helpers.  And my husband is still working 80 hours a week.  Residency doesn't allow for any breaks.  :(  And I just started up college again.  My first day is today.  I'm taking 6 credits.  Busy times! 

And now for the big news!  Brooke had a baby yesterday!  She had a very fast labor and almost didn't make it to the hospital.  Thank goodness the hospital is only 5 minutes away!  She had a beautiful baby girl and we are still waiting to hear what she named her.

So bear with us and we will get back to posting regularly and we have a fun giveaway as well coming up!

Briana

4 comments:

Monica J @ Sofamilyonline said...

Welcome back. I actually had a few things keeping my life busy as well, so I haven't been on your blog in a little while. Glad to see all of you ladies are doing well. Moving is such a process and sometimes not the most exciting. I wish you luck with that and a speedy move. Congrats to your sister Brooke on bringing a little baby girl into the world. Beautiful. Chat with you all soon. :-)

Jill @ Create.Craft.Love. said...

Congrats on the new baby, Brooke!
And good luck with your moves, Briana and Brittany!
Sorry about the computer, Bridget! Hope things settle down for you all soon! =)

Just Jaime said...

So that's where you've been! Congrats to the moves and new babies and good luck to those who have yet to move. Hopefully a new computer is coming Bridget's way!

Carie said...

Congratulations to Brooke on her new baby girl! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...