Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Paper Clip Book Marks



Here is some easy book marks that we made for an Enrichment Night, Paper clip book marks. Some ladies donated a bunch of cloth and ribbon. We cut the fabric 6-8 inches long. You need to fold the fabric in half, stick the folded end through the eye of the jumbo paperclip, the tuck the cut ends of the fabric into the loop and pull. Add a few strands to the paperclip and there you go! 


Looks really cute in books to mark your spot. And the ladies really had fun! 

 


Please take a moment to vote for us on Picket Fence! It only takes one click!  Thanks!

2 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Fun little idea! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Bridget,

I made these with my Activity Day girls earlier this year and they loved them too! I purchased some oversized brightly color paper clips from Staples. But, we used ribbon instead of fabric. Our RS doesn't do any crafts, so it was a good excuse to get crafty with the little girls instead.

I'm visiting from the Thirty Handmade Days linky party. I would love if you stopped by my blog.

Thanks for sharing,
Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...