Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Easter Basket

I wanted a cute, simple and easy centerpiece for my table in my living room.  I already had this basket that I keep on the table, but it needed to be changed from Valentines Day to Easter.


So I picked up some sparkle eggs from Hobby Lobby.  They are just a tad bigger than the traditional Easter eggs.  I already had some Easter crinkle grass and the white blossom branch.  I had to add some tissue paper to the basket or else the crinkle grass would fall out. 


And there you go...a simple and easy way to dress  up any room...my own Easter basket.



Don't forget to vote for us on Picket Fence!

2 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Pretty!

Unknown said...

Just voting for ya on the picket fence. Just backing up the girls from my area of the Southwest:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...